Our Mission / Values
Holy Trinity Catholic School accepts that each child is a unique creation of God with spiritual, intellectual, and social needs. As members of the faith community, we instill in our students the teachings of the Catholic Church which are rooted in the Gospel. We foster relationships among parents, faculty, staff, and the community rooted in the Catholic Faith. Our academic mission is to empower our students to become active and creative 21st century learners equipped with skills to thrive in today’s changing world. Our faith mission is to develop students with a sense of understanding and compassion for others and who are advocates for Catholic social teaching according to the Gospels of Jesus Christ.
- We believe all people are children of God, unique, and therefore are treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe our school inspires students to grow in their commitment of service to God and others.
- We believe our clergy, teachers, administrators, parents, and community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- We believe that students’ everyday successes and work ethic should be celebrated.
- We believe that providing opportunities for students and teachers to gather in worship and prayer in communion with the Church is vital to the students’ spiritual development.
- We believe our Catholic school provides a safe, structured, positive learning environment for each child.
- We believe all children deserve a quality education, in which individual needs are met and enriched.
- We believe providing a quality Catholic education will inspire our students to become critical well-rounded thinkers who are lifelong learners.
Vision Statement / Department for Catholic Schools
The Vision for the Department for Catholic Schools is to promote and to sustain Catholic Schools of unparalleled quality, which integrate faith into every aspect of life and culture, producing graduates who continually strive for human and Christian perfection.